Developing Your Brand
Your brand is the key asset of your business. You will spend a huge amount of money on your brand image and a huge amount of time communicating your brand values. Can you afford for your premium brand to be made by a mediocre manufacturer? Here at Fullwell Mill, we like to think we are safety for your brand. We will support the imagining and development of your product by providing experienced advice on legality, safety and compliance to externally audited standards, offering you our talented and creative in-house technologists who have, collectively, over 100 years of food development experience and using ingredients approved to BRC (or GFSI equivalent) standards.
Tell us what you’ve imagined and we’ll do our best to make it a reality. Our in-house technologists will guide you through the process and encourage you to visit them for development days in our fully equipped food lab to ensure we completely understand your project. We’ll keep your products in the test kitchen stage until you are completely satisfied.
When we’re both ready, your products will be tested in our factory to make sure the recipe scales up perfectly and we iron out any problems. Once we know the product size, we can help you to produce legally compliant packaging for your brand which will run smoothly through our machines.
We offer a free proof reading service and we’ll work with you and your designer to move the packaging to print as soon as possible. We can recommend great suppliers of packaging who will advise you on the best options for your brand image.
At this stage, the project has the green light for full production. Snack bar minimum batch production is usually 10 000 to 30 000 bars per product with prices depending on weight, ingredients and packaging. Unfortunately, we can’t be more specific on costs until product and packaging details are understood but we can give indicative costs throughout the development process.
Protecting Your Brand
We’ve been making bars for over 25 years. We have extensive experience and have refined our processes to ensure the best possible result for you.
- We have long-serving staff and are benchmarked in the top 5% for staff retention in the food industry.
- We employ skilled operatives and have a minimal reliance on agency staff ensuring continuity of quality assurance.
- We have a commitment to high quality training beyond the industry standards.
- We have BRC Global Standard, an independently audited quality management system, at the highest level. This demonstrates our commitment to quality assurance not just quality control.
- We’re a tightknit organization, big enough to be an industry leader but small enough to ensure there is always someone available to personally answer your questions at any point in the development process and beyond.
- We offer inline X-ray, in addition to metal detection, of every single bar.
Nurturing Your Brand
We’re not just a manufacturing business, we are pioneers of Fairtrade in the UK and internationally, as well as having been an organic manufacturer for over 15 years. We’re always looking to reduce our environmental impact and improve the social impacts of our business. Our consultancy team has sought after skills in the development of ethical supply chains. We can help your brand in achieving certification to organic and Fairtrade standards and improve your corporate social impact too.
Visit our Fullwell Transform site to learn more what projects our field team are working on in the developing world.
In addition to developing and manufacturing your products, we can offer you bespoke lab testing, sensory analysis, and storage of raw materials and packaging in a BRC certified facility.